DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING

Powered By Blogger

CARDS AND PAPER CRAFTS

Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Triplets B-DAY Party

This are the B-Day Invites and the Cake Topper (which I built on a slice form base).

The Pinatas all personalized the girls pick the same characters but in different background (red and green).


The Party Favors Dragons, Lanterns and a Frog in a Lily Pad.







I was a lot of work but my two sisters help me.


My kids have a lot of fun, I cant believe that has been 7 years already, I am so happy...
Has being a long journey....Here is before (so tiny) and now


I just Love them very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Leslie G. said...

I want to know how you have the time to cut, blog and do such a fun party and still take care of the kids! Amazing work.

Gypsy said...

Did you design all of the paper piecings of the little Chinese girl? Or is it a cartridge?
Just adorable. Kai Lan is her name right? I think my kids have seen her before on Noggin or something.
GREAT job!

 
3Falcons © 2008 Por *Templates para Voc�* | Distributed By Free Anime Theme