DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING

Powered By Blogger

CARDS AND PAPER CRAFTS

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Finally I get my own time at ...1am

Has been very difficult to find a space on my day today, we went to the grocery store, help my sister an brother in law to move, the best thing of that is she will be my neighbor Yhay! After we finished, we make a barbecue to welcome them, my triplets are son happy she spoiled them so bad, and is because of that she is their favorite auntie, they already are planning to organize sleepovers and have fun together, the good thing I will have a little more time for myself.

My DH just give me the best present , he bought me a tablet pen, it is awesome, but I am playing with it and it's just not that easy change from mouse to pen, I guess I will have to practice (a lot LOL).
Today I haven't the chance to draw something new, but I will left some of my favorite borders from my archives.
And here is one of my cards with one of those borders:

Link is here:
Thank you for stop by.





0 comments:

 
3Falcons © 2008 Por *Templates para Voc�* | Distributed By Free Anime Theme