DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING

Powered By Blogger

CARDS AND PAPER CRAFTS

Friday, September 11, 2009

September 12, 2002

For this year my girls costumes, will be good witches and the boy want to be Speed Racer. I bet we will have a lot of fun. Halloween for sure is one of our favorites holidays.
Here are some more files for Halloween and some are not, but I think you will enjoy them; some are from clipart gallery and some are from dingbats, but still a lot of work cleaning all the extra nodes, smoothing jagged lines, welding and joining lines; Check every Saturday my blog for more cutting files, I am still searching and trying to convert my files in svg.
My files are stored in Rapidshare you just click in the link and will start to download. Anyways if you still having troubles downloading them just e-mail me and I will send it to you privately.
Also my files are compressed with Winrar you can download it for free in several sites, just google it. After you download Winrar you will be able to right click in the file that you want to unzip, and choose "extract file...", and then you will be able to see all the files contained in that package (wpc, gsd, dxf and sometimes jpg). Please do not redistribute or re-post my cutting files, they are freeware but not public domain, they are personal use only. :)

http://rapidshare.com/files/277538749/HORSES_FOUR_989.rar

My daughters love horses and I made this for my scrapbook pages, my suggestion is that you can use them as stencils or embossing folders.

http://rapidshare.com/files/277538741/carrousel_989.rar

This is a cutting file but it cuts better in large scale.

http://rapidshare.com/files/277539634/unicorns.rar

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Realy cute files. TFS I really like Halloween also. Micki

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cherbear said...

Thank you for sharing!

erin said...

These are great! Thanks so much

Janette said...

Wonderful files. Thanks so much for sharing. I disagree with Anonymous 9/12/09...I think that downloading WinRar was a small price to pay for such great work.

 
3Falcons © 2008 Por *Templates para Voc�* | Distributed By Free Anime Theme